Status Check! Which 'Love Is Blind’ Couples Are Still Together?

Since the premiere of Love Is Blind in 2020, fans have wondered how effective the concept of speed-dating without seeing the other person actually is.

Lauren Speed and Cameron Hamilton, who got married on day 40 of the dating experiment, found their happily ever on the show. However, Lauren later admitted that finding The One on screen wasn’t as simple as it may have seemed.

“I think that the hardest thing for us at the time was just kind of learning how to let people’s opinions roll off of us,” she exclusively told Us Weekly in April 2021. “I think that whenever you’re not so used to having so much attention and everyone’s opinions, it could be a lot of pressure and I think we’re human. You know, we’re not love robots. I definitely think that we went through a period where it was kind of difficult, but it didn’t take me long to snap out of it.”

Scroll down to find out whether your favorite Love Is Blind couple is still together:


Lauren Speed and Cameron Hamilton
In November 2021, Lauren and Cameron celebrated their third wedding anniversary as they reminisced on their happy ending.   "A love story I could have only dreamed of ... not perfect but perfect for me! ❤️ Cheers to 3 years of Love, marriage and happiness 😘💍❤️ Us against the world forever 👩🏾‍❤️‍👨🏻 Happy anniversary baby! #BonnieAndClydeMinusTheShootup now let’s have some babiessssss 😜," Lauren wrote via Instagram at the time.   Courtesy of Netflix
Kelly Chase and Kenny Barnes
Kelly and Kenny called it quits after the health coach said no to forever together. Kenny has since gotten engaged to Alexandra Garrison. Meanwhile, Kelly has continued to stay focused on her career and is currently single.   Courtesy of Kelly Chase/Instagram; Courtesy of Kenny Barnes/Instagram
Amber Pike and Matt Barnett
The pair have offered their followers a glimpse at their relationship ever since they got married in season 1. "I know a lot of people have their opinions about Matt and I and how we live our life… but looking back at this past year only solidifies that… IDGAF. Every human being, no matter how caught up they get with society’s expectations, has their own unique desire for what they want their life to be and the life I dreamed about was based off of my own expectations and nobody else’s," Amber wrote via Instagram in December 2021. She added: "I have been nothing less than blessed to find a partner that looks at life the same way that I do, as an adventure meant to be lived out instead of just dreamt about. We have a full life that we get to share with each other and our family and friends, and if we had nothing else at the end of the day besides that, I would still say we have a life that’s good." ​The couple celebrated their fourth wedding anniversary in November 2022. "4 years of being married to the hottest wife ever! Here's to at least 80 more anniversaries," Matt wrote via Instagram at the time, alongside a photo of him and Amber. Courtesy of Amber Pike/Instagram
Carlton Morton and Diamond Jack
The duo were not able to see eye to eye when Carlton revealed that he is bisexual. Carlton and Diamond have seemingly not stayed in touch since their dramatic journey on Love Is Blind. Courtesy of Netflix (2)
Jessica Batten and Mark Cuevas
Following their time on the hit Netflix series, Jessica and Mark both moved on in their respective love lives. In September 2021, Jessica announced that she was engaged to Benjamin, eloping in August 2022. Batten welcomed her first child, son Dax, in June 2023 with husband McGrath. Mark, for his part, started dating Aubrey Rainey. They got engaged in November 2020 and share two sons. In September 2022, the pair tied the knot in Ohio with their little ones serving as ring bearers.  Netflix; Courtesy of Mark Anthony Cuevas/Instagram
Giannina Gibelli and Damian Powers
After Giannina and Damian called it quits on camera, they later gave their relationship another chance. In 2021, the twosome once again pulled the plug on their romance. Damian, who was briefly linked to Too Hot To Handle's Francesca Farago, now appears to be enjoying the single life. Giannina, for her part, has been linked to Bachelorette's Blake Horstmann since January 2022. In June 2022, she called the Bachelor in Paradise alum the “love of [her] life.” Courtesy of Netflix
Kyle Abrams and Shaina Hurley
After leaving the Mexico trip early during season 2, Kyle and Shaina, who got engaged in the pods, tried to make it work. However, their relationship differences — Shaina is a devout Christian, Kyle is an atheist — proved to be too much and they split before the wedding episode. “We don’t really talk. We don’t communicate,” Kyle exclusively told Us in February 2022. “There’s nothing left. I mean, we’re not friends or anything. She doesn’t come out much. That ship has sailed.” After debuting her relationship with Christos Lardakis in March 2022, the twosome exchanged vows at a Chicago courthouse that July and had a second ceremony in Greece that same month. Kyle, meanwhile, has been linked to Deepti, confirming during the After the Altar episodes, which started streaming in September 2022, that they are seeing each other. Three days after After the Altar started streaming, he confirmed the duo quietly split — and he had a new girlfriend. “Since After the Altar was filmed, we had decided to go our separate ways in early summer. Thank you to everyone who has followed our journey through arduous vulnerability and has supported us along the way,” Kyle wrote. "I have since embarked on a new relationship which I intend to keep private for a bit.” Netflix (2)
Deepti Vempati and Abhishek ‘Shake’ Chatterjee
After Shake admitted he was not physically attracted to his fiancée throughout season 2, Deepti said “no” during the finale. “I just don’t have room for anybody in my life that doesn’t see me in the best way. And who could even think those types of thoughts, I guess,” Deepti exclusively told Us in February 2022. “I knew what I had to do. No one should have doubts about me [on our wedding day] and I deserve the best. So it’s, like, if you’re not gonna be able to offer it for me, then there’s no chance I’m staying.” Shake debuted his relationship with Emily Wilson in March 2022, while Deepti started seeing Kyle, revealing on the After the Altar special that he’s husband material. Deepti and Kyle, however, split after several weeks of dating. Ser Baffo/Netflix (2)
Salvador ‘Sal’ Perez and Mallory Zapata
Sal called off his engagement to Mallory during the February 2022 season 2 finale. “I was a roller-coaster of emotions [at the wedding]. I was just feeling everything, and I really was trying to wrap my head around everything that we had been through together,” he told Us at the time. “I was really just kind of summarizing it in my head and I knew that at that moment of my wedding, I just wanted to make that choice with her. I wanted to see how I felt in that moment with her. It was a crazy day.” Ser Baffo/Netflix (2)
Shayne Jansen and Natalie Lee
While Shayne hoped to tie the knot with Natalie, she walked away during the season 2 finale. Ser Baffo/Netflix (2)
Jarrette Jones and Iyanna McNeely
Jarrette and Iyanna said “yes” during their wedding ceremony in season 2. They split in August 2022. Courtesy of Netflix
Nick Thompson and Danielle Ruhl
After a rocky journey outside of the season 2 pods, Nick and Danielle also tied the knot. After one year of marriage, she filed for divorce in Cook County Circuit Court in Illinois in August 2022. Courtesy of Netflix
Alexa Alfia and Brennon Lemieux
After exchanging vows in the season 3 finale, which aired in November 2022, the couple are still going strong. Alexa and Brennon confirmed in January 2024 that she is pregnant with their first baby. Courtesy of Alexa Alfia/Instagram
Raven Ross and Sikiru ‘SK’ Alagbada
While the MBA candidate opted not to marry Raven during the finale, the twosome reconnected after the cameras stopped rolling and began a long-distance relationship as he moved to California for school and the Pilates instructor stayed in Texas. In November 2022, the pair announced via social media that they had called it quits amid allegations that SK had been unfaithful.  Courtesy of Netflix
Colleen Reed and Matt Bolton
Colleen and Matt tied the knot in the season 3 finale but did not opt to move in together right away. The twosome stayed in their individual apartments in Texas for nearly two years. After celebrating their wedding anniversary in May 2023, they relocated to a new house together. Patrick Wymore/Netflix
Cole Barnett and Zanab Jaffrey
Zanab made her feelings about Cole clear at their wedding, ending their relationship by calling him out for his unkind remarks. During the season 3 reunion, things escalated when she alleged that he body-shamed her throughout the series. Courtesy of Cole Barnett/Instagram
Bartise Bowden and Nancy Rodriguez
After shocking her with a rejection at the altar, Nancy and Bartise struggled to stay friends. While he told Us in October 2022 that they still communicate, Nancy claimed she cut him off to protect herself. Courtesy of Netflix
Zack Goytowski and Irina Solomonova
After getting engaged during season 4, Zack and Irina called it quits during the cast trip to Mexico. “I would say I made a mistake with not picking Bliss [Poureetezadi in the first place], and I think that was the real mistake,” Zack told Us after the show started streaming in March 2023. “I knew that when I ended it [with Irina] and was kind of dealing with that. I don’t know how much you could see of the turmoil that I was going through, but when I did end it, then my very first thing was I wanted to go and tell [producers] to bring [Bliss] back and that I had made the wrong choice, but I knew I had to live with the decision.” Irina, for her part, told Us that meeting Zack in person “was a lot more challenging than I thought it was gonna be.” She explained: “Like, it was really hard to connect the connection we made in the pods versus being together. I will say that when I saw him it wasn’t anything about his looks or anything, but I just had this gut feeling that something just didn’t feel right and I didn’t feel safe or comfortable. … It was just something that grew and I feel I was kinda trying to force or pressure myself to feel these feelings for him.” Courtesy of Netflix
Jackelina ‘Jackie’ Bonds and Marshall Glaze
After a series of post-pod fights in season 4, Jackie and Marshall ultimately called off their engagement ahead of their wedding day. “I knew as soon as we came back from Mexico and we started living together that it wasn’t gonna work out between me and Marshall,” Jackie exclusively told Us in March 2023. “[It was him calling me a ‘project’] and then there was another comment that he had made, and I'm not gonna go into that because it's very, very derogatory to a group. But, he made that comment and I was just like, ‘Yeah, I'm cool. Once you disrespect me and call me out on my character, as a woman, I'm not standing for that. I'm outta here.’” After the pair split, the dental assistant noted via confessional that she might start dating fellow costar Josh Demas or stay single and “work on myself.”  Courtesy of Netflix
Chelsea Griffin and Kwame Appiah
Despite disagreeing about whether to live in Chelsea’s native Seattle or Kwame’s home base of Portland, the season 4 couple both said “I do” during their wedding day. Courtesy of Netflix
Micah Lussier and Paul Peden
Micah opted to let Paul reveal his season 4 finale decision first and he chose to end their romance. “It was kind of the last chance [for Paul] to show me that [he was] willing to take the risk and take the jump,” the marketing manager exclusively told Us. “And I think that having him answer first was really the only way to do that. I worried that, maybe, he would say yes if I said yes — and I really wanted him to answer from his heart. And I felt like it was kind of like, ‘Alright, show me or don’t.’” Paul, for his part, told Us that he made his final choice while standing at the altar. He explained: “I don’t regret it. It was the right call, I think, at the time, and it was a realization that while we did love who we were in that moment, there’s a lot more to marrying someone than just that.” Netflix (2)
Tiffany Pennywell and Brett Brown
Tiffany and Brett tearfully exchanged vows during the season 4 finale and decided to remain together. Netflix
Bliss Poureetezadi and Zack Goytowski
After the attorney broke up with Irina following their Mexico trip, he reunited with Bliss and they got engaged after a few post-pod dates. They ultimately tied the knot during the April 2023 finale. The duo announced in November 2023 that they are expecting their first child. Courtesy of Netflix
Jackelina ‘Jackie’ Bonds and Josh Demas
The season 4 costars, who got together after her split from Marshall Glaze, moved in together and celebrated their first anniversary in April 2023. “This is exactly how it was supposed to happen,” Jackie told Us. “I think if me and Josh would have chose[n] each other in the pods, I think, maybe, our story would’ve been a little bit different than how it is now. But to be honest, like, this was already in the motion [and] in the plan because of the Lord above.” In September 2023, Jackie revealed in a livestream shared via TikTok that she and Josh had split. “I’m still sick about it. I love that man,” she said at the time. “I was like, ‘Damn, I had all these life plans with you and then you just don’t even care.’ And I’m like, ‘That’s crazy.’”  Courtesy of Jackelina Bonds/Instagram
Izzy Zapata and Stacy Snyder
Izzy was torn between Stacy and Johnie Maraist in the season 5 pods, before ultimately choosing to propose to Stacy. When they got to their wedding day, Stacy said “no” at the altar and cited that they needed more time as a couple before tying the knot. While she did want to keep dating, Izzy was ready to get married, and so, they split. Monty Brinton/Netflix
Milton Johnson and Lydia Velez Gonzalez
Milton and Lydia — despite concerns over their seven-year age gap and her past with fellow contestant Uche Okoroha — got married during the season 5 finale. “I think [what] it really just comes down to is our values were the same,” Milton exclusively told Us Weekly before the September 2023 premiere. “We had the same morals, we wanted the same things out of life. From day one, it just kind of felt like a hit, just felt like a match. So, we just wanted to really pursue that and see where it could take us.” He continued: “I think the thing that I liked most about Lydia is [that] we’re so similar in a lot of different ways when it comes to what industry we work in and we’re both born on islands, but when it comes to our emotional intelligence and being vulnerable, we’re on the complete opposite end of the spectrum. And that’s something I really value because there’s a part of me that understands like, ‘Hey, maybe this is abnormal. Maybe I am a little bit too emotionally reserved.’” Netflix
Taylor Rue and Jared “JP” Pierce
Taylor and JP sparked an instant connection in the Love Is Blind season 5 pods, referring to one another as “sugar” and “sugar butt” before getting engaged sight unseen. Their bond faltered once they met in person, however, with JP complaining that Taylor often wore too much makeup. She in turn criticized his lack of communication skills. “I didn’t call it off [just] because of the makeup comment. Yes, it’s hurtful, but I would never end a relationship because of an opinion,” Taylor exclusively told Us Weekly in September 2023. “I left because the version of JP that I fell in love with was no longer there and that was scary to me. I was supposed to go home and live with this person and I felt like I didn’t even know him in Mexico. So, I thought long and hard because part of me wanted to stay and part of me was like, ‘I’m done. I’m going home.’” JP, meanwhile, didn’t address the situation right away after their breakup aired. Costar Izzy Zapata revealed in October 2023 that the firefighter had been dating someone else for nearly one year. Courtesy of Netflix

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luann de Lesseps: 'RHONY' Season 12 Is 'About Redemption' for Me

'Yellowjackets' Season 2 Teaser Features Chilling Flashbacks, Death and More

'Yellowjackets' Creator Hints at Season 2 Premiere Date