‘Love Is Blind’ Season 3 Cast: Where Are They Now?

Season 3 of Love Is Blind resulted in three success stories — kind of! After only two couples said “I do” at the altar, a third pairing confirmed they are giving things another shot during the November 2022 reunion.

“In some ways, I was definitely shocked [when SK turned me down]. Him and I didn’t talk about, like, a definitive answer before we got up on the altar, but I knew in my heart … that we had this incredible journey,” Raven Ross exclusively told Us Weekly  in October 2022 about former fiancé Sikiru “SK” Alagbada. “And we’ve worked through so many other problems that even if it’s not our time today, like, pretty soon we can try to work on it and get better and just keep growing.”

SK eventually reached out to Raven post-finale and told Us that the twosome were taking things “one day at a time.” By November 2022, however, they had called it quits.

Season 3 also created lasting marriages for Alexa Alfia and Brennon Lemieux and Colleen Reed and Matt Bolton.

Scroll through for more on the season 3 stars:


Alexa Alfia and Brennon Lemieux
The twosome are still going strong after getting married during the season 3 finale, revealing during the reunion that they had their first fight after the cameras stopped rolling — about dishes. They announced in January 2024 that they are expecting their first baby. Patrick Wymore/Netflix; Courtesy of Alexa Alfia/Instagram
Colleen Reed and Matt Bolton
The couple didn’t move into a shared house right after their wedding, but still spent most nights together. By June 2023, they took the plunge and signed a joint lease.  Patrick Wymore/Netflix; Courtesy of Colleen Reed/Instagram
Zanab Jaffrey
After saying “I don’t” at her wedding to Cole, the realtor accused her ex of body-shaming her at the season 3 reunion. “I walked away from him and I never expected an apology. I think a sincere apology would require an emotional maturity level that he just might not be at yet,” she told Us of their relationship issues. “I never expected it. I also don't need one because I did forgive him. I forgave him the moment I walked away from him.” Ser Baffo/Netflix; Courtesy of Zanab Jaffrey/Instagram
Cole Barnett
The Bdellium Real Estate founder told Us that he is still “working through” how things ended with him and Zanab. “I’m not angry. I'm just really hurt because I didn't see it coming. It blindsided me big time. … I'm just hurt and confused,” he said. “I sure hope I didn't shatter her self-confidence, but for sure, I see where she's coming from and, like, why she would've felt that way.” Ser Baffo/Netflix; Courtesy of Cole Barnett/Instagram
Sikiru ‘SK’ Alagbada
The Pilates instructor and the University of California, Berkeley, MBA student briefly dated long-distance after he said no at their nuptials. “After the show, I reached out to her and we talked things over and we are on good terms,” SK, who is set to graduate in 2023, told Us ahead of the finale airing. “We're just taking things one day at a time right now. I'm very consumed with school, so it's been very, very hard to even try to do anything serious. … We’re just taking things one day at a time.” After SK was accused of cheating in a viral TikTok in November 2022, he and Raven announced their split. Ser Baffo/Netflix; Courtesy of SK Alagbada/Instagram
Raven Ross
Raven, who still lives in Texas, agreed at the time, explaining that they are “working” on their relationship: “He’s just such a beautiful person, so we’ve been giving each other patience. It's been great.” The pair called it quits in November 2022.  Ser Baffo/Netflix; Courtesy of Raven Ross/Instagram
Bartise Bowden
According to the senior analyst, he and Nancy have gone through a “roller-coaster” trying to maintain a friendship after he said “I don’t” at the altar. “‘Could [we] be friends? [Should we] not communicate at all?’ We've gone through being acquaintances,” Bartise explained of the phases of his and Nancy’s relationship. “And as it stands right now, I'm single and we are friends.” Bartise announced in April 2023 that he had welcomed his first child. When introducing his little one to the world, the reality star shared that he planned on being “the hero” for his son instead of a TV villain. The Netflix personality did not reveal the identity of his son’s mother at the time.  Ser Baffo/Netflix; Courtesy of Bartise Bowden/Instagram
Nancy Rodriguez
The real estate investor, however, begs to differ. “I think friends is not the word,” she told Us. “I think that the way he left me at the altar, being blindsided — I needed time to myself to really heal from a broken heart. Do I have respect for him? Do I talk to him if he walks in the room? Yeah, sure. … We've kept it very surface-level, but it's black and white. He said, ‘Yeah, I'm sorry.’ He said, ‘No.’ And I said, ‘Yes.’ And so for me, leaving my shattered heart like at the — there was no coming back from that.” Ser Baffo/Netflix; Courtesy of Nancy Rodriguez/Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luann de Lesseps: 'RHONY' Season 12 Is 'About Redemption' for Me

'Yellowjackets' Season 2 Teaser Features Chilling Flashbacks, Death and More

'Yellowjackets' Creator Hints at Season 2 Premiere Date