Will Hannah Brown Be the Bachelorette Again? Bachelor Nation Weighs In

Alabama Hannah round 2? Chris Harrison, Mike Johnson and more members of Bachelor Nation weighed in on the possibilities that Hannah Brown will be the Bachelorette again.

The 25-year-old former pageant queen first competed for Colton Underwood’s heart on season 23 of The Bachelor. While she finished in seventh place, Hannah left an impression and was named the 15th Bachelorette.

While she briefly found love with Jed Wyatt, Hannah called off her engagement to the aspiring country singer after she learned he wasn’t honest about a woman he was seeing before he left to film the show. Hannah subsequently asked out runner-up Tyler Cameron during the live After the Final Rose special. While the twosome were spotted outside her apartment together in August 2019, their relationship didn’t last.

After landing a spot on season 28 of Dancing With the Stars, Hannah returned for the season 24 premiere of The Bachelor to speak to her second runner-up and new lead, Peter Weber. While she initially said goodbye to the 28-year-old pilot during night one, she came back to host his second group date of the season. It wasn’t long before Hannah and Peter had an emotional conversation in front of the ABC cameras, in which the former Miss Alabama admitted she made a mistake by not picking Peter during her season.

“I question it all the time,” Hannah told Peter during the January 6 episode. “[Picking Jed] was comfortable. It was falling back into the same thing but, like, I broke everybody’s heart and my own through this experience.”

Peter then admitted to the cameras, “I can’t help how my heart feels. I look at her and I just don’t want to stop looking at her. I want to just kiss her and just, like, had all this work out and it didn’t and I know it didn’t.”

While the episode ended on a cliffhanger, the duo said their goodbyes again during the January 13 episode.

Scroll through to find out what Bachelor Nation thinks about Hannah getting another shot at finding love on the ABC series:


Jason Tartick

"You know what I think it’s time for someone else," the season 14 Bachelorette contestant told Us on January 30. "I think Hannah B will find her person. She is a great person. In my opinion, she had such an amazing run in the franchise and having an opportunity to find her love and learning about herself when it didn’t work out and I think it would probably be best for her to maybe check out another direction. She already did it one time. I don’t know if that would be the best move for her but, hey, if she’s up for it and she wants to find love, great."

Michele Eve Sandberg/Shutterstock
Kaitlyn Bristowe

“No. And I love Hannah, I think she was one of the best Bachelorettes,” the reality TV star told Us on January 17. “I think she was iconic  —  I think she changed a lot. I think she was very vulnerable about her feelings. Everything about Hannah as a Bachelorette, I was like, ‘Yes, this is what we need as a Bachelorette, as a woman, as a leader.’ [I] loved it, but I think she would know too much going back in. I know what you're going to do, you're going to use that headline and be like, 'Kaitlyn does not think Hannah should be Bachelorette again!' I would just love to see her be happy. I don't know if that would mean her being the Bachelorette again, but if that is what would make her happy, then I would say, ‘Go for it, of course, we'd all love to watch you go through that again.’” 

AFF-USA/Shutterstock
Chad Johnson

"Hannah Brown should definitely not be the bachelorette again because she obviously is not ready for a real relationship," the Bachelor in Paradise alum told Us on January 15. "While she is a nice girl, she is simply basking in the fame that she’s gotten from The Bachelor currently, and has no time for anything else. The fact that she is going for her third, or potentially even fourth pick if you consider the fact that Luke [Parker] was the front runner until he screwed it up, shows that she is simply desperate to be in a relationship with anyone from Bachelor Nation that can garner a longer Instagram famous lifespan, since we all know that being in a relationship increases your relevancy and duration of the Bachelor world’s short-lived fame." 

He continued, "Hopefully Hannah can continue living her life and move on from attempting to date guys from her season, and simply move on up to rich entrepreneurs that she meets in her DMs or maybe even random C-list celebrities or musicians, but she definitely does not need to be the bachelorette again.

startraksphoto.com
Melissa Rycroft

Her life's never going to be the same again. And it changed in the course of a couple of months. And so I think what we were seeing was maybe a little bit of a breakdown of the realization of that,” the season 13 Bachelor contestant told Us Weekly exclusively about Peter and Hannah’s reunion in January. “[But] you know what? Let's take some time off. We've seen her a lot this past year.”

 

Andy Kropa/Invision/AP/Shutterstock
Mike Johnson

“I think baby girl just need to find love. So that's if, if that's on TV or off TV. Just let her get some love,” Mike, who competed for Hannah’s heart on The Bachelorette, told Us at Smirnoff Seltzer’s Bachelor watch party in January.

 

imageSPACE/Shutterstock
Chris Harrison

“Look, anything’s possible. I’m not against it,” the host told Us at the Television Critics’ Association’s winter press tour. “I think the things that make us love her so much — and I’m included in that and adore her — is she is so open and honest and just, she’s a train wreck. You get to see the good, the bad and the ugly in Hannah and that’s a rare thing in any human being.”

 

He added: “Do people want to see it again? I don’t know. … I guess we’ll see what Bachelor Nation thinks.”

Kathy Hutchins/Shutterstock
Ashley Iaconetti

“I can see them having Hannah back as the Bachelorette down the road,” the Bachelor in Paradise alum told Us while promoting her “I Don’t Get It Podcast” live show, which records February 6 at the W Los Angeles. “She’s probably the most popular Bachelorette ever and and her journey has been messy and I don’t mean that with shade. I think if she was the Bachelorette this upcoming season people would get Hannah burn out. In just one year we’ve seen her on The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, DTWS, and The Bachelor again. She’s very rootable, but the Bachelor audience needs to miss her before she takes the lead again.”

 

CraSH/imageSPACE/Shutterstock
Lauren Iaconetti

Ashley’s sister, Lauren, who also appeared on BiP, disagrees. “No way. She’s had her chance. I’m surprised she’s not going after Luke at this point,” she quipped.

 

Courtesy of Lauren Iaconetti/Instagram
Naz Perez

The former Bachelor producer, who cohosts the “I Don’t Get It” podcast with the Iaconetti sisters and founder of Heartbroken Anonymous, wouldn’t be opposed to more Hannah.

 

“Why not? It’s a tough world out there for single people and she came so close and I feel like just can’t catch a break,” she told Us. “My heart goes out to her.”

Courtesy of Naz Perez/Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luann de Lesseps: 'RHONY' Season 12 Is 'About Redemption' for Me

'Yellowjackets' Season 2 Teaser Features Chilling Flashbacks, Death and More

'Yellowjackets' Creator Hints at Season 2 Premiere Date