Celebrities Who Love ‘The Bachelor’!

Tears! Romance! The final rose! See which stars — including John Mayer, Lea Michele, and Jennifer Aniston — love ABC’s The Bachelor and its many spinoffs.


Celebrities Who Love The Bachelor!

Tears! Romance! The final rose! See which stars—including John Mayer, Lea Michele, and Jennifer Aniston—who love the ABC drama-filled series.

James Devaney/WireImage.com; Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty; Mike Windle/Getty; Jon Kopaloff
Charlize Theron

The South African actress shared this Instagram photo of herself standing in front an advertisement for season 24 of The Bachelor, starring Peter Weber. “Turbulence I like,” she captioned the pic in December 2019.  

Courtesy of Charlize Theron/Instagram
Donnie Wahlberg

Like his wife, Donnie Wahlberg is also a fan of the franchise. “We have to watch together!” Jenny McCarthy told Us in May 2019 about watching the show with her husband. “And I don’t care if it’s the finale or not, Donnie cries! It’s episode 3 and he’s crying and I’m like, ‘Donnie! You can’t be crying already!’ But I love it, that shows you his emotional side and he’s like the real deep feeler and I’m like the, ‘Tough it out, kid, tough it out’ one.”

John Sciulli/Getty Images for Turner
Daniel Radcliffe

"The Bachelor, I'm doing a lot of. I say this to people and they seem surprised,” the Harry Potter star revealed on Good Morning America in January 2019. “I would also like to say I used to be, like, one of those guys that was like, 'Yeah, you know, my girlfriend makes me watch it.' It's not. I'm making the choice. It's me. Week after week ... I think I used to be really annoying and snobby about it and I actually started watching it and I'm like, 'Nah, I like it.'"

 

Radcliffe added that he’s “very obsessed” with season 23, starring Colton Underwood. “He seems like a nice person this season. They haven't all been."

Lloyd Bishop/NBC
Anna Kendrick

Kendrick live-tweeted Chris Soules’ season of The Bachelor in 2015 and even exchanged tweets with future Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe.

Christopher Polk/Getty Images for NARAS
Spencer Pratt

“I used to live tweet during The Bachelor, and I loved it, until it became an unsafe environment,” Pratt revealed in the 2018 book Bachelor Nation. “All I did was like a fellow Bachelor fan’s tweet and she said she wanted to kill herself. It was Anna Kendrick. She wrote something like, ‘@SpencerPratt just favorited my tweet, looks like I now need to go kill myself.’”

MTV/TRL/Getty Images
Jason Ritter and Melanie Lynskey

“I feel like it becomes a reflection of your own issues surrounding romance. [My fiancée] Melanie [Lynskey] and I have gotten into little fights about the show,” Ritter revealed in Bachelor Nation. “I’ll be using Nick Viall as a punching bag, but actually be talking about myself and how I feel. I’m like, ‘He’s just trying to be honest! It’s complicated!’”

Lester Cohen/Getty Images for Gersh
Dakota Fanning

“I’m obsessed with The Bachelor and The Bachelorette,” Fanning told W magazine in July 2018. “With reality television, if it’s all set up and fake, then they’ve got the greatest actors in the world.”

Charles Sykes/Bravo/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images
Jenny McCarthy

“Sometimes I get so excited for these Bachelors and then I’m disappointed, but I have a good feeling about [season 23 star Colton Underwood],” McCarthy exclusively told Us Weekly in December 2018.

Christopher Polk/Getty Images for NARAS
Ryan Seacrest

“I usually start strong, and then I lose it in the middle, and then I finish with the live shows,” Seacrest said of his Bachelor-viewing habits in an exclusive interview with Us in December 2018.

Axelle/Bauer-Griffin/FilmMagic
The cast of ‘Scandal’

Scandal stars Josh Malina and Katie Lowes appeared on After Paradise in August 2015 and revealed the cast of the ABC drama was “obsessed” with the reality franchise.

Eric McCandless/ABC via Getty Images
Sean Penn and Charlize Theron

Sean Penn admitted that he and ex Charlize Theron watched the drama-filled series during their relationship. "We argue about whether or not we should fast [forward]," he said on Jimmy Kimmel Live in March 2015. "I don't really want to hear the conversations, I want to know the decisions. You can decide on this one or this one. And I want to see somebody cry. And then see somebody get ecstatic and then see them cry."

Jason Merritt/Getty Images
Amanda Seyfried

Seyfried kept up with season 18 Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis via Twitter. "I hope Clare wins so they can learn English together. #bachelor," the Les Miserables actress tweeted in February 2014. "Chris Klein for The Bachelor. #unironicSuggestion."

Astrid Stawiarz/Getty
John Mayer

Who knew? The "Say" singer admitted he has a soft spot for the series during an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in May 2012. "I don't even feel like it's my fault for liking it," he said. "It's not a guilty pleasure. It's designed to be a pleasure."

Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
Jennifer Aniston

"You know what I find fascinating? The Bachelor," the Friends alum said in Allure magazine's February 2011 issue. "I was mesmerized by how these girls, they meet this guy, they have three dates together or something, and they're weeping as though they've just lost the love of their life. I don't understand that."

James Devaney/WireImage.com
Andrew Garfield

The Spider-Man star admitted that many "ridiculous people" could turn him into a groupie — including Sean Lowe! "If I met him, I'd be like, 'Oh my god, it's Sean Lowe!'" Garfield told Vulture in July 2013 of the season 17 Bachelor.

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty
Lea Michele

She's gleeful about The Bachelor! The Glee standout gushed about Sean Lowe's Season 17 during an appearance on The View in March 2013. "Prior to this season, I had never watched The Bachelor before. But, oh my God, I am so sucked into it."

Gilbert Carrasquillo/FilmMagic
Allison Williams

The Girls star admitted she felt more empathy for the contestants once she got engaged to boyfriend Ricky Van Veen. "Suddenly the show feels real," she said during a March 2014 appearance on Late Night With Seth Meyers. "I understand the stakes for the first time ever." 

Mike Windle/Getty
Ellen DeGeneres

In March 2012, the comedian tried to warn season 16 Bachelor Ben Flajnik about contestant Courtney Robertson on her show. "She manipulated you to try and get that rose because she said, 'Oh, I don't know how I feel.' Then you went and got the rose and gave it to her. That was not right."

Frazer Harrison/Getty
Brian Williams

During Andi Dorfman’s season of The Bachelorette, the MSNBC anchor revealed he started watching the show when his daughter Allison invited him to her viewing party. On a July 2014 episode of Late Night With Seth Meyers, Williams said, “Just as I wouldn’t speculate going into an election night, I can’t speculate on the outcome, except to say ‘Andi, we’re with you. We realize this season has been one of heartache, great travel and adventure, but what a season.’”

Mireya Acierto/Getty Images
Abigail Breslin

The August: Osage County actress often live-tweets during the show. "Watching The Bachelor Women Tell All...DRAMA'S BOUT TO GO DOWN AND I COULDN'T BE MORE EXCITED," she tweeted in March 2014 about season 18 Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis.

Mike Pont/FilmMagic
Howard Stern

The radio disc jockey poked fun at season 11 during a March 2011 Jimmy Kimmel Live appearance. "[My wife Beth] thinks I'm such a great catch after she watches that moron Bachelor [Brad Womack]," he said. "He's a very good-looking guy but he's got the personality of an eggplant."

Jamie McCarthy/Getty
Kirsten Dunst

No. 1 fan! The Bachelorette actress has reportedly said that her girlfriends gave her a T-shirt that reads "Most. Exciting. Rose Ceremony."

George Pimentel/Getty
Jennifer Love Hewitt

The former Client List star went on a date with season 16 Bachelor Ben Flajnik in 2011. "She's a nice girl, but...after this is all said and done, I want to go back to Northern California to my normal life," Flajnik told reporters before his season's premiere.

JB Lacroix/WireImage.com
Taye Diggs

The Private Practice alum couldn't help but tweet about season 16 of The Bachelor with Ben Flajnik in January 2012. "I'm watching DVR'ed episodes of The Bachelor. I'm addicted. I may have a problem. I'm sorry."

Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
Emma Roberts

The American Horror Story star has hilariously shared her opinions about the show via Twitter. "Finally watched last weeks #TheBachelor. Are you kidding?!?! AshLee [Frazier] is awesome," she wrote in March 2013 during Sean Lowe's season 17. "Best exit. She better be the next Bachelorette!!"

Stefanie Keenan/Getty
Sarah Hyland

"I am a TV junkie: Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, True Blood, American Horror Story, Community, Stupid Realty Singing Competition Shows, The Bachelor, Breaking Bad, House of Cards," the Modern Family star told Marie Claire in February 2014. "There's a lot of good TV out there."

Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic.com
Kaley Cuoco

The Big Bang Theory actress is a longtime fan of the ABC series. She and season 6 Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky have shared photos of themselves watching the show live with a group of their girlfriends.

Steve Granitz/WireImage.com
Jason Biggs

He's got a lot to say! The American Pie alum often live-tweets the program. "My week-old son is more convincingly into these girls than Juan Pablo is. #TheBachelor," he joked during season 18 in February 2014. 

Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com
Whitney Port

The City alum has previously spoken about the drama-filled series in interviews. To top it off, she also has blogged about specific episodes!

Amanda Edwards/WireImage.com
January Jones

The Mad Men actress told James Corden in November 2017 that she thought the season 21 Bachelor, Nick Viall, was attractive. Although the duo have been flirty on social media, Jones told Entertainment Tonight in February that they are just friends and Viall gives her “lots of inside scoops” about Bachelor Nation.

Getty Images
Kate Hudson

The How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days actress has been known to Snapchat herself watching the show!

Getty Images
Amy Schumer

The comedian has expressed her love for the franchise during several live shows. She once called former Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe her “favorite person” and also joked that JJ Lane is a “turd.”

Getty Images
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis

They’re big fans! The That 70’s Show alums appeared on Rachel Lindsay’s Bachelorette season to help her find love. Not only did the couple host a group date, but they also raved about their love for the ABC dating series!

 

Getty Images
Jennifer Lawrence

Lawrence, a self-proclaimed huge fan of the series, told Vanity Fair in March 2018 that she wants to pitch a show called Breakup Island where reality stars who’ve been broken up with on TV try to find love again.

 

Getty Images

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Yellowjackets' Creator Hints at Season 2 Premiere Date

'Yellowjackets' Season 2 Teaser Features Chilling Flashbacks, Death and More

Best Delta-8 Brands: Where is Delta-8 Available Online